- Obsolete Date 30-11-2021
- End of support date 30-11-2026
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 0.16 x 15.24 x 22.86 cm
- Weight 0.02 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 0.06 x 6 x 9 in
- Weight 0.06 lb
Are you looking for an efficient way to use VMware® and HPE server systems in your IT infrastructure? Together, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and VMware have designed a highly efficient IT infrastructure powered by VMware running on HPE ProLiant Gen9 and Gen10 servers. VMware vSphere® software helps transform your data centers into a simplified cloud infrastructure and enables the next generation of flexible and reliable IT services. VMware vSphere is ideal for organizations of all sizes. For more information on VMware vSphere software, visit vmware.com/go/vsphere. VMware ESXi™ is supported on a broad range of HPE ProLiant DL, ML, and BladeSystem servers. It is delivered with active HPE ProLiant and consolidated lifecycle management for a consistent, reliable ProLiant experience and management simplicity in virtual environments. For more information on HPE customized images with active management for VMware ESXi™, please visit hpe.com/us/en/servers/hpe-esxi.html.
- Upgrade: VMware vSAN Standard to vSAN Enterprise 1P
vSAN runs on industry-standard x86 servers and components that help lower TCO by up to 50% versus traditional storage.
Consolidated Lifecycle Management
vSAN Ready Nodes and Hardware Compatibility List Available at: http://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/search.php?deviceCategory=vsan
The latest vSAN release makes it easy to adopt HCI with simplified operation to quickly build and extend cloud infrastructure, efficient infrastructure that automatically reclaims capacity, and rapid support resolution with vSAN ReadyCare quick diagnosis tools.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides comprehensive support for the entire physical and virtual infrastructure delivering one-stop shopping for VMware vSphere software and HPE hardware support. HPE Support is available and recommended for supported guest and host operating systems.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise includes a choice of 1, 3 or 5-year unlimited 24×7 technical software support and updates with all VMware software licenses. All HPE Support products have a 2 hour response time, regardless of the severity of the reported problem.
Installation of ESXi can be done through the Hewlett Packard Enterprise embedded server configuration and installation process. Updates to ESXi can be made using the same tool used to update HPE ProLiant system firmware.
Make Just One Call for Service and Support
Consolidating ESXi and HPE ProLiant firmware updates within the same tool simplifies time- consuming lifecycle management.
vSAN delivers flash-optimized, secure shared storage with the simplicity of an experience native to VMware vSphere® for all your critical virtualized workloads.
Accelerate infrastructure modernization with VMware vSAN to make IT a strategic, cost-effective advantage for your company. By powering the leading Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) solutions, vSAN helps organizations evolve their data center without risk.
Next Generation Private Cloud with VMware Virtual Volumes (vVols) & HPE Storage
This technical lightboard dives into VMware Virtual Volumes (aka vVols), how they work, and why HPE Storage – including Nimble Storage & 3PAR are the platforms of choice for VMware customers when deploying vVol based architectures.
Be an IT hero – HPE Flex Solutions for Enterprise Virtualization with VMware vSphere
Be an IT hero by delivering apps and services faster with the robust, scalable HPE Flex Solutions for Enterprise Virtualization with VMware vSphere for your most demanding workloads.
- HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage and VMware vSphere 6.5 best practices technical white paper
- HPE Installation and Startup Service for VMware vSphere
- Best practices for updating VMware-based HPE ProLiant server firmware, drivers, and software technical white paper
- Focus on innovation with HPE ConvergedSystem 750 brochure
- HPE Reference Architecture for comprehensive DR solutions for HPE Hyper Converged platforms with VMware
- Maricopa Sheriff's Office streamlines 911 response with virtualized desktops – case study
- Reduce resource and storage bandwidth consumption–simply and significantly with VMware vSphere VAAI for HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage performance benefits technical white paper
- AI and the NHS Long Term Plan
- CMS-ACI NBOA ALA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.