- Obsolete Date 30-11-2019
- End of support date 30-11-2024
What if you could safeguard your business with enhanced security? Improve the efficiency and productivity of your organization? The Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft® partnership combines technologies to help your business reach its full potential and operate with increased agility, extra layers of security, higher resiliency and performance for your Windows® based servers. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that supports your most demanding workloads while introducing new technologies that make it easy to integrate hybrid cloud services. It delivers powerful new layers of security along with innovations to elevate your business to new levels of efficiency and productivity. Windows Server 2016 paired with HPE servers, storage, and networking solutions provides the technology that helps achieve your business goals. For available Part Numbers, please click on the QuickSpecs document available at the right section of this webpage.
- HPE Small Business Solutions based on Windows Server 2016 now available, click on the Entry Level Servers and Solutions link under Additional information section of this webpage for more details.
Safeguard your data whether on-premise or in the cloud – helping mitigate risk and avoid business disruption. Features such as Windows Defender, Trusted/Secure Boot, Shield VMs, and Host Guardian Services are just a few of the additional layers of security offered in Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
Increase ROI IT investments with flexible storage solutions, such as Storage Replica, Storage Spaces Direct, and Rolling Cluster OS Upgrades to deliver increased efficiency data protection.
Meet business requirements for scaling applications quickly and provides enterprise level security with Windows Server Containers and Hyper-V Containers. Ideal solutions whether in private, hybrid, and private Cloud environments.
Prevent risks associated with compromised administrative credentials. Use new privileged identity management features to limit access to “just enough” and “just in time” administration.
Windows Server Containers bring the agility and density of containers to the Windows ecosystem, enabling agile application development and management. Use Hyper-V Containers for a unique additional level of isolation for containerized applications.
20 Million Servers Face Microsoft End-of-Support Deadline
Microsoft is terminating support for Windows Server 2008. Discover the benefits of migrating to Windows Server 2016/2019 on HPE Gen10 Servers.
- Giving Skyhawk platform for growth, enhanced efficiency companion slide
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard Edition from Hewlett Packard Enterprise data sheet
- Folha de dados: HPE Microsoft Windows Server 2016 OEM para reunir hardware e software de servidor líderes mundiais
- Perguntas frequentes de licenciamento HPE Microsoft Windows Server 2016 OEM
- HPE OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2016 for bringing together the world’s leading server hardware and software data sheet
- Questions fréquemment posées (FAQs) sur les licences HPE Microsoft Windows Server 2016 OEM
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 Storage Spaces Direct using HPE ProLiant servers technical white paper
- HPE Microsoft Windows Server 2016 OEM-Lizenzen – FAQ
- Downgrades for HPE OEM Windows Server infographic
- Implementing Windows Server 2016 Software Defined Storage with HPE ProLiant servers: Storage Spaces and HPE StoreVirtual VSA technical white paper
- HPE and Microsoft WSSD Solutions brochure
- Cyber Crime 101: What can you do to protect yourself?
- HPE and Microsoft Windows Server Software Defined Solutions brochure
- Hybrid IT for SMBs – HPE addressing SMB and channel partner Hybrid IT demands
- HPE and Microsoft server Coffee Coaching at a glance
- The Race to Replace Windows Server 2008 and vSphere 5.5
- AI and the NHS Long Term Plan
- Implementing Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Defender Device Guard and Defender Credential Guard on HPE ProLiant servers technical white paper
- Implementing Microsoft Windows Server 2016 using HPE ProLiant Servers, Storage, and Options technical white paper
- Implementing Windows Server 2019 Storage Spaces Direct using HPE ProLiant servers technical white paper
- Giving Skyhawk platform for growth, enhanced efficiency case study
- HPE Microsoft Windows Server 2016 OEM Licensing FAQs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.