- Obsolete Date 30-06-2024
- End of support date 30-06-2029
- Cache 2 GB Flash-Backed Write Cache
- Warranty The warranty for this device is 3-years parts only.
- Transfer rate 12Gb/s SAS per lane 6Gb/s SATA per lane PCI Express 3.0 x8 lane width
- Form factor Mezzanine card
- Additional features HPE Smart Array SR Secure Encryption (optional license) HPE Smart Array SR SmartCache (optional license)
- Servers supported HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module
- Supported disk enclosure HPE Synergy D3940 Gen10 Storage Modules
- RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM
- Ports Internal: 8 SAS lanes across 2 x4 Slim SAS ports External: 8 SAS lanes
Are you looking for an enterprise-level controller to maximize performance and storage capacity and to connect to the HPE Synergy D3940 Gen10 Storage Module? The HPE Smart Array P416ie-m SR Gen10 Controller, supporting 12 Gb/s SAS and PCIe 3.0, provides enterprise-class storage performance, reliability, security and efficiency needed to address your evolving data storage needs. It has eight internal SAS lanes and eight external SAS lanes, allowing connection to the SAS or SATA drives in the Synergy compute module and to the drives inside the HPE Synergy D3940. This controller supports Mixed Mode operations of RAID and HBA simultaneously, and offers encryption for data-at rest on any drive. The HPE Smart Array Gen10 controllers are supported by the HPE Smart Storage Battery, which supports multiple devices and is sold separately.
Long-term data retention with 2 GB Flash-Backed Write Cache for improved data reliability.
Preserve data integrity with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, which alerts you to potential drive issues before a drive fails.
Complies with regulations for sensitive data, such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley with HPE Smart Array SR Secure Encryption—IUT with expected FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validation complete in 2018.
The HPE Smart Array P416ie-m SR Gen10 Controller protects data-at-rest on any drive attached to the controller with HPE Smart Array SR Secure Encryption (optional license).
Built-in Reliability and Security
Delivers data migration between Synergy Compute Modules and the HPE Synergy D3940 Storage Module.
The HPE Smart Array P416ie-m SR Gen10 Controller has increased flexibility with Mixed Mode which operates in RAID and HBA simultaneously.
Improved Efficiency and Storage Management
Increased Performance for Faster Data Insights
The HPE Smart Array P416ie-m SR Gen10 Controller is an enterprise-class controller that increases performance in messaging, database, or general server applications and delivers 12 Gb/s SAS connectivity on HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Modules when connected to 12 Gb/s internal storage devices.
Increases performance with 2 GB Flash-Backed Write Cache and reduces latency in write-intensive applications that require heavy logging such as databases.
Enhances performance in storage environments where data is read repeatedly from a large number of SSDs by using HPE SSD Smart Path to create a faster I/O path between the controller and SSD.
Accelerate access to data by up to 4X in HDD environments by caching hot data onto SSDs with HPE Smart Array SR SmartCache (optional license).
- HPE 12W Smart Storage Battery
- HPE 12W Smart Storage Battery (up to 3 Devices) for BladeSystem Server
- HPE 12W Smart Storage Battery (up to 3 Devices) for Apollo XL230k Gen10 Server
- HPE 96W Smart Storage Lithium-ion Battery with 145mm Cable Kit
- HPE 96W Smart Storage Lithium-ion Battery with 260mm Cable Kit
- HPE Smart Storage Hybrid Capacitor with 145mm Cable Kit
- HPE Smart Storage Hybrid Capacitor with 260mm Cable Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.