- Obsolete Date 31-03-2021
- End of support date 31-03-2026
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 2.25 x 9.5 x 7.5 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 5.72 x 24.13 x 19.05 cm
- Servers supported Maximum, depending on model
- Technology Network processor
- Weight 1 lb
- Power Typical – N/A Max – 12.0W
- Network processor QLogic 57810S
- Data rate 10Gb per port, 20Gb Total
- Form factor Mezzanine
- Compatible operating systems Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.7 and 6.1 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 10SP4 and 11 SP1 Solaris 10 MS Virtual Server support on Windows 2008 VMware vSphere 4.1 and 5.0
- Bus type PCIe Gen2 x8
- Connector type No External Connector
- Supported Cables No Cable Needed
- IEEE compliance 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3p, 802.1q, 802.3ae, 802.3ap
- Server type supported BladeSystem
- Weight 0.45 kg
Are you looking for a 10Gb Ethernet adapter with configurable flexibility to prepare for the new hybrid server infrastructure? Increased data center workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter increases throughput for the HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 Blade Server series by using the innovative HPE FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in an SFP+ adapter configuration that includes new storage I/O functionality, making it a full Converged Network Adapter. This is the solution of choice for workload-intensive computing environments. If you are looking for a 10GbE Adapter, the FlexFabric 534M offers everything you need plus the advanced features included in the FlexFabric series to simplifying your network and storage topology.
Accelerates Server Performance
The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10GbE throughput across all ports.
Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic.
Allowing administrators to configure a 10 Gb adapter as four separate partitions or physical functions. Eliminate multiple NICs, HBAs, cables consolidating multiple connections on to one network adapter.
Ideal for customers in virtual server environments by allowing them to segment the high performance connection and provide the right amount of network bandwidth to the applications.
Network Partitioning to Reduce Network Sprawl and Take Full Advantage of Bandwidth.
Unifies the NIC and storage management using HPE Virtual Connect.
Makes QLogic Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of Hewlett Packard Enterprise server platforms.
Increases network flexibility, scalability, and capacity with HPE Flex-10 technology.
Streamlines Deployment and Management
Enhances network management and efficiency with support for VLAN tagging.
The HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 534M Adapter delivers Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect.
Robust Virtualization Capabilities
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.