- Obsolete Date 31-03-2021
- End of support date 31-03-2026
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 6.35 x 20.96 x 24.84 cm
- Warranty Hewlett Packard Enterprise branded hardware options qualified for BladeSystem c-Class and p-Class servers are covered by a global limited warranty and supported by HPE Services and a worldwide network of HPE Authorized Channel Partners. The HPE branded hardware option diagnostic support and repair is available for one year from date of purchase, or the length of the server they are attached to, whichever is greater. Support for software and initial setup is available for 90 days from date of purchase. Additional support may be covered under the warranty or available for an additional fee. Enhancements to warranty services are available through HPE Support Services services or customized service agreements.
- Bus type PCIe Gen2 x8
- IEEE compliance 802.3, 802.1ab, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3p/802.1q, 802.3ae, 802.1qau, 802.3ap, 802.1as, 802.1qaz, 802.1Qbb
- Server type supported ProLiant servers
- Weight 0.45 kg
- Power Typical – N/A Max – 6.5W
- Network processor Intel® 82599 Controller
- Data rate 10Gb per port, 20Gb Total
- Form factor Mezzanine
- Compatible operating systems Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, R2 (x86 and x64), Microsoft Windows Hyper-V, R2 SP1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (x86 and EM64T/AMD64) 5.7, 6.1, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (x86 and EM64T/AMD64), Solaris 10 (x86 and x64), VMware ESX/ESXi 4.1u2, ESXi 5.0u1 and ESXi 5.1.Citrix XenServer 6.0
- Connector type No External Connector
- Supported Cables No cable required
- Technology Network processor
- Weight 1 lb
- Power availability 10W (maximum)
- Transfer rate 10 Gb/sec
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 2.5 x 8.25 x 9.78 in
Need a dual-port 10GbE Mezzanine adapter for your HPE ProLiant Gen8 BL-c server? The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560M mezzanine adapter features low cost and low-power in a dual port PCIe v.2.0 x8 lane mezzanine card. The HPE 560M addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation cloud and data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, scalability to keep up with the Gen8 server platform, and with the proven and reliable performance Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers have come to expect. The 560M supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), WOL, jumbo frames, PXE boot, intelligent offloads, and advanced virtualization features (Intel VT-c NetQ, VMQ) and is SR-IOV ready.
Less than 6.5 watts power dissipation
Enhanced virtualization features with VMDq and SR-IOV supporting Microsoft VMQ, VMware NetQueue, Xen and Linux environments
High Performance and Low power characteristics
Up to 40 Gb/s bi-directional line rates
Dual-port 10Gb Ethernet PCIe v2.0 (x8) Mezzanine Adapter Designed for Maximum Network Performance.
SR-IOV ready enhanced virtualization capabilities support VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ , Intel VT-c helps meets the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
New I/O technologies reduce system power, increase I/O performance and reduce I/O latency. Supports Precision Time Stamping protocol (IEEE 1588 & 802.1AS).
Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1 Gb, has PXE, MSI-X support, Teaming, and IPv6.
Adapter supports HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.