- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
HPE Proactive Care offers an integrated set of reactive and proactive services designed to help you improve the stability and operation of your converged infrastructure to achieve better business outcomes. In a complex converged and virtualized environment, many components need to work together effectively. HPE Proactive Care has been specifically designed to support devices in these environments, providing enhanced support that covers servers, operating systems, hypervisors, storage, storage area networks (SANs), and networks. In the event of a service incident, HPE Proactive Care provides you with an enhanced call experience with access to advanced technical solution specialists, who will manage your case from start to finish with the goal of reducing the impact to your business while helping you resolve critical issues more quickly. Hewlett Packard Enterprise employs enhanced incident management procedures intended to provide rapid resolution of complex incidents.
Help provide faster resolution from specially trained, solution-oriented advanced resources who manage the incident from start to finish
Help provide identification of risks and issues through regular device-based proactive scans that help ensure that configurations are consistent with Hewlett Packard Enterprise best practices
Help provide access to a remote HPE Technical Account Manager, who can provide advice and guidance on issues, risks, and recommendations identified by Remote Support Technology
HPE Proactive Care can help you to improve the return on your investment with features designed to:
Help provide recommendations for firmware version and software patching on supported products to help prevent problems
Get more from your IT investments – HPE Proactive Care
HPE Proactive Care helps you get more from your IT investments with proactive, tailored reports with advice to help prevent problems and rapid access to specialists if there is a problem.
HPE Foundation Care vs Warranty: What’s Right for You?
With HPE Foundation Care you enjoy support that is simple, affordable, scalable, and personal. 5 questions to ask in order to make sure you get the support you need.
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 4110 1P 16GB-R S100i 8LFF 1x500W PS Server
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 3106 1P 16GB-R S100i 8SFF 1x500W PS Server
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 4110 1P 16GB-R S100i 8SFF 1x500W PS Server
- HPE DL180 Gen10 4208 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
- HPE Service Credits data sheet
- Shift to digital with HPE Pointnext transforms construction management at Interoc
- "MAXIMA boosts retail operations efficiency with
- Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) with HPE Data Center Platform Consulting Services – Case Study
- HPE Service Credits Menu technical white paper
- HPE Proactive Care Service: Support Services data sheet
- HP future-proofs data centers with best-in-class equipment – Case Study
- Accelerate your hybrid journey: HPE Pointnext Services for VMware-focused software-defined infrastructure brochure
- HPE Partner Branded Support data sheet
- HPE Installation and Startup Service for VMware vRealize Operations Manager
- MTS Ukraine upgrades to scalable, flexible HPE network
- HPE Installation and Startup Service for VMware vSphere with Operations Management
- HPE GreenLake with Nutanix for Databases solution brief
- HPE GreenLake with Nutanix for Private Cloud solution brief
- Témoignage de client Dropbox
- HPE GreenLake with Nutanix for End User Computing solution brief
- Dropbox Customer Story
- HPE GreenLake for HPE SimpliVity service brief
- HPE Composable Fabric Deployment and Integration Service for Composable Rack data sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.