- Obsolete Date 31-01-2023
- End of support date 31-01-2028
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 2.8(d) x 0.53(w) x 0.55(h) in. (7.11 x 1.35 x 1.40 cm)
- Connector type RJ45
- Transceiver form factor 10GBase-T
- Ports 1 10-GbE SFP+ port Duplex: full only
Can data center save costs by using low-cost RJ45 copper cables for 10GbE connection? The HPE 10GBase-T SFP+ Transceiver can convert a 10 Gb SFP+ port on an Hewlett Packard Enterprise switch to a 10GBase-T connection. It is specifically designed for high speed communication links that require 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a/7 cable. This SFP+ transceiver offers 10 Gb/s communication over RJ45 copper cables.
Low EMI emissions.
Supports links up to 30 m using Cat 6a/7 cable.
Converts SFP+ to RJ45 connector
IEEE 802.3az compliant.
Low power consumption (2.5 W @ 30 m).
- HPE SN2700M 100GbE 32QSFP28 Switch
- HPE SN2410M 25GbE 48SFP28 8QSFP28 Swch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 8QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2700M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410M 25GbE 24SFP28 4QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 48SFP+ 8QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 24SFP+ 4QSFP28 Switch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.