- Obsolete Date 31-01-2023
- End of support date 31-01-2028
- Cable diameter 3 mm
- Cable length 7m
- Transceiver form factor QSFP28
- Power Consumption <3.5W per cable end
- Cable type Active Optical Cable
- Crosstalk 26dB max
- Time delay 1.57 nsec/ft
- Minimum cable bend radius 25 mm
The HPE Active Optical Cables (AOCs) provide the bandwidth to meet the exponential data growth in Telco, e-Commerce and high performance computing (HPC). The HPE Active Optical Cables (AOCs) are much lighter and consume less power than traditional copper cables. They are ideal cable solutions for high–density data center and high performance computing applications.
Cost-effective alternative to transceivers for short distance fiber optic connection.
Smaller bend radius, lower power consumption and lower weight compared to DAC.
- HPE SN2700M 100GbE 32QSFP28 Switch
- HPE SN2410M 25GbE 48SFP28 8QSFP28 Swch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2100M 100GbE 8QSFP28 Half Width Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2700M 100GbE 16QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410M 25GbE 24SFP28 4QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 48SFP+ 8QSFP28 Switch
- HPE StoreFabric SN2410bM 10GbE 24SFP+ 4QSFP28 Switch
- Installation and Startup of Microsoft Sharepoint Server Software – us (8 1/2 x 11)
- HPE Technology Services estables Chinese smart park for Hangzhou
- HPE Technology Services maps future IT strategy for ALPLA
- HPE Active Optical Cables
- Daiwa Institute of Research Business moves Datacenter successfully
- HPE Hardware Support Offsite Return Services
- HPE Parts Exchange Service
- HPE NonStop BackBox Installation and Startup Service
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.