- Obsolete Date 31-12-2099
- End of support date 31-12-2104
- Input voltage Powered by PoE
- Weight 0.91 kg
- Power Consumption 9 W (maximum)
- Ports (1) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port (1) RS-232C serial console port
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty: See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information included with your product purchase. Software releases: for details on the software releases available with your product purchase refer to www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary.
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 13.97 x 3.3 x 12.7 cm
- Operating humidity range 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 5.5 x 1.3 x 5 in
- Weight 2.01 lb
The HPE 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series extends the life of legacy devices by bridging Ethernet clients to WLAN and extending WLAN access to a range of protocols. Electronic cash registers, medical and manufacturing equipment, and other devices can be deployed in any location with a WLAN signal saving the time and expense needed for installing Ethernet cables for network access. The 501 Wireless Client Bridge integrates into the HPE Mobility System and is compatible with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN network infrastructure from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and other vendors.
- Support for IEEE 802.11b/g/n and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN networks.
- Integrates one dual-band 802.11ac MIMO radio running up to 1.3 Gbps.
- Links up to 15 Ethernet devices or an RS232 serial device to a wireless network at Gigabit speeds.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Fast roaming between access points.
High Speed Wireless Connectivity for Legacy Wired Devices
Investment Protection and Reduced Costs
Offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Improves wireless coverage areas and reception with optional outdoor MIMO antennas.
The HPE 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series protects the network from intrusion with enterprise class layered security, including 802.1X support.
Provides data integrity of wireless traffic with hardware accelerated encryption delivering high-performance with WPA2 and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) security.
Enables a RS-232 asynchronous terminal device to communicate with compatible stations on the network with an integrated serial to TCP/IP converter.
The HPE 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series cost-effectively extends wired connectivity to hard to wire locations by linking multiple LAN segments via an access point.
The series offers Interoperability with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN network infrastructure from Hewlett Packard Enterprise and other vendors.
Offers high speed wireless connectivity with an internal dual band 802.11a/b/g/n radio for wirelessly transmitting and receiving data at up to 1.3 Gbps.
It improves the performance of legacy wireless devices such as wireless medical equipment.
The HPE 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series links up to 15 Ethernet devices or an RS 232 serial device to a WLAN network, extending wireless access to legacy devices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.